- General provisions
- Type and scope of electronic services
- Conditions for the provision and conclusion of contracts for the provision of electronic services
- Payment methods
- Order fulfillment time
- Complaints procedure
- Withdrawal from the contract
- Intellectual property
- Final Provisions
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The website kalua.pl operates on the terms set out in these Regulations.
- The Regulations define the types and scope of services provided electronically by the website www.kalua.pl, the rules for the provision of these services, the conditions for concluding and terminating contracts for the provision of electronic services, as well as the complaint procedure.
- Each Service Recipient, upon taking steps to use the Electronic Services of the www.kalua.pl website, is obliged to comply with the provisions of these Regulations.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions shall apply
- Act on the provision of electronic services of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended),
- Consumer Rights Act of May 30, 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827),
- The Civil Code Act of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended) and other relevant provisions of Polish law.
- CONTACT FORM – a form available on the website www.kalua.pl enabling the Service Recipient to contact the Service Provider directly.
- REGULATIONS – these Website regulations.
- SERVICE PROVIDER – Katarzyna Kryńska performing business activity under the name of Katarzyna Kryńska “ARCHIKA” PRACOWNIA ARCHITEKTONICZNA , seat address: ul. Dobra 31/34, 00-344 Warsaw, address for service: ul. Dobra 31/34, 00-344 Warsaw, VAT ID PL5211643074 entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, e-mail address: email@example.com, tel. +48 604 503 337.
- SERVICE RECIPIENT – a natural person, legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, which the law grants legal capacity using the Electronic Service.
- ELECTRONIC SERVICE – a service provided electronically by the Service Provider to the Service Recipient via the Website.
3. TYPE AND SCOPE OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
- The Service Provider enables the use of Electronic Services via the Website, such as:
- using the Contact Form,
- The provision of Electronic Services to the Customers takes place under the conditions specified in the Regulations.
4. CONDITIONS FOR THE PROVISION AND CONCLUSION OF CONTRACTS FOR THE PROVISION OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
- Provision of Electronic Services specified in Chapter III point 1 of the Regulations by the Service Provider is free of charge.
- The period for which the contract is concluded:
- the contract for the provision of Electronic Services consisting in enabling the sending of a message via the Contact Form is concluded for a definite period of time and is terminated when the message is sent or the Customer ceases to send it.
- Technical requirements necessary for cooperation with the ICT system used by the Service Provider:
- a computer with Internet access,
- access to e-mail,
- Web browser,
- The Service Recipient is obliged to use the Website in a manner consistent with the law and morality with respect for personal rights and intellectual property rights of third parties.
- The Service Recipient is obliged to enter data in accordance with the facts.
- The Service Recipient is prohibited from providing illegal content.
5. PAYMENT METHODS
The Buyer pays the price for the ordered Goods together with delivery costs, according to his choice:
- electronic and payment card payments – payments made via the PayPro SA electronic payment system ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań, Poland, KRS 0000347935, NIP 7792369887 – current possible payment methods are available on the website: https://www.przelewy24.pl/metody-platnosci,
- “Cash on delivery” to the forwarder of the courier company at the place of delivery,
- by bank transfer, via electronic payment in the eservice payment system prior to delivery. If the Buyer chooses the payment method in the form of a prepayment, failure to receive the payment on the account of www.kalua.pl or intermediaries in the transaction (service service) within 2 days of placing the order, will result in the cancellation of the order. In such a situation, you can place orders again and choose a different payment method. The implementation of the order payable by bank transfer or credit card begins after receiving the payment for the goods,
6. TIME OF COMPLETION OF ORDERS
The goods are delivered under the following conditions:
- The goods are delivered to the address indicated by the Buyer in the order. The estimated date of delivery of the Goods is specified in the order summary, before the Buyer confirms the order by using the “Order and pay” button.
- The expected time of delivery to the Buyer when choosing a courier shipment is 1 business day from the day following the shipment. The total and maximum order fulfillment period should not exceed 7 business days, and in no case exceed 20 days from the date of the sale contract. The commencement of order fulfillment may be delayed until the amount of the sale price (and possible shipping costs) is credited to the Store’s bank account, if the Buyer chooses the form of payment as an online prepayment (i.e. using the eservice website or by ordinary internet transfer).
- The goods are delivered to the address indicated in the territory of the Republic of Poland, by the courier company InPost. The fees for the delivery of products are given in the ordering process.
- The delivery courier is obliged to verify the age of the buyer / recipient. The buyer / collector must be an adult.
Product year – NOTE The product data includes an ORIENTATIVE year. As our products rotate, it sometimes happens that the given year does not correspond to the year of the product that is available on our website. If the Ordering Party cares about a specific year, he should add what year he wants in the form. Otherwise, the booking will be made with the currently available year.
7. COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
- Complaints related to the provision of Electronic Services by the Service Provider:
- Complaints related to the provision of Electronic Services via the Website may be submitted by the Service Recipient via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the above e-mail, please provide as much information and circumstances as possible regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of occurrence of the irregularity and contact details. The information provided will significantly facilitate and accelerate the consideration of the complaint by the Service Provider.
- Consideration of the complaint by the Service Provider takes place immediately, not later than within 14 days.
- The Service Provider’s response to the complaint is sent to the Customer’s e-mail address provided in the complaint or in another manner provided by the Customer.
8. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
The buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract (return the ordered goods) within 14 (fourteen) days without giving any reason. The right to withdraw from the contract (return the ordered goods) expires after 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the goods. To exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, the Buyer must inform the Seller about his decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement in writing sent by post or e-mail to the Seller’s addresses provided in the Regulations. To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the contract, it is sufficient for the Buyer to send the letter before the deadline for withdrawing from the contract. In the event of withdrawal from the contract (return of the ordered goods), the Seller returns all payments received from the Buyer no later than 14 days from the date on which the Seller received information about the Buyer’s decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract. The consumer does not bear any fees related to this return. The seller may withhold the reimbursement until receipt of the goods. The goods should be sent back or transferred to the address of the Seller no later than 21 days from the date on which the Buyer informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the contract. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT FORM (It should be completed and returned only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
- Katarzyna Kryńska “ARCHIKA” ARCHITECTURAL LABORATORY.
ul. Dobra 31/34, 00-344 WarsawI, …………………………, hereby inform about my withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following items:
- …………………… ..
- …………………… ..
Date of collection: Name and surname of the consumer: Address of the consumer: Signature (only if the form is sent in paper version) Date
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All content on the website at www.kalua.pl is protected by copyright and is the property of www.kalua.pl. .
- Any use by anyone, without the express written consent of the Service Provider, of any of the elements constituting the content and content of the www.kalua.pl website constitutes a violation of the Service Provider’s copyright and results in civil and criminal liability.
10. FINAL PROVISIONS
- Agreements concluded via the Website are concluded in accordance with Polish law.
- In the event of non-compliance of any part of the Regulations with applicable law, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply in place of the challenged provision of the Regulations.